Innotec Turbo Cleaner Kit
How does Innotec Turbo Cleaner Kit work?
Innotec Turbo Cleaner Kit is a uniquely manufactured set of products to solve problems of diesel engines in a quick and efficient manner, such as contamination and seizing of the variable geometry of turbos and catalysts caused by carbon build-up and residues.
What comes in the Innotec Turbo Cleaner kit?
The Turbo Cleaner kit is made up of 5 different specially engineered products.
1. Turbo Clean 1 is a powerful cleaner which is specially made to dissolve carbon deposits and build-up in the turbo or catalyst without having to take them apart.
2. Turbo Clean 2 is a specially made rinse agent to neutralise Turbo Clean 1 and to bind it together with the carbon and dirt residues.
3. Turbo Clean 3 is a very strong cleaner for the fuel system and the combustion chamber of the motor. This Turbo Cleaner Kit improves the working life of both the motor and turbo, and it provides for a brilliant defense against new carbon build-ups deposits.
4. Turbo Clean Tube is an extra length tube to administer Turbo Clean 1 and Turbo Clean 2. As the tube is extra long, both turbos and catalysts, which can be extremely troublesome to reach, can be cleaned comfortably.
5. The Turbo Clean Card is intended to seal the turbo outlet, so that the turbo can be filled completely with Turbo Clean 1 and a complete cleaning can be accomplished.
Innotec Turbo Cleaner Kit is suitable for use with all variable nozzle turbos (VNT’s) and is a fantastic and inexpensive way to solve LIMP mode issues on your diesel turbo. When your vehicle is diagnosed, it may show error 17965 – Charge Pressure Control – Positive Deviation – Intermittent; this is an over-boost fault code and is often caused by the vanes sticking within the turbo, our Innotec Turbo Cleaner kit will help resolve this issue without having to spend hundreds of pounds on a brand new turbo.
To read more about Turbochargers and their history, please follow this link.